Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Anniversary LaChanda & Jessie

Today is my cousin Anniversary and she loves sweet's so I added this cute little cupcake and a little gift card to top it off. I used my die from your next die I love the idea of hiding a gift card and having the person just pull it and great for mailing. I added my ctmh stamps to finish it off






last I have completed 3 weeks of getting up and doing my jog. I have been doing well at exercising but running was NEVER my thing. I am a leg person and I can see that my jogging is really firming these legs up. 



as always be bless

1 comment:

  1. Another cute anniversary card, you are on a roll, using your stash and blessing others! Kudos on the running, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...