Sunday, July 19, 2015

Epic fail


I moved to next project of getting my planner ready for the week and I like how this one came out.
I used the template from Strange & Charmed for the bow and I will scan it into my scan and cut just cut out more with different scraps (I hate cutting by hand) I added a real cute bling button to my clip
 I was feeling like brown today so I pulled out some brown washi and just build on it. I just love the fact that I can use some of the stuff that I purchased so long ago. My husband says I don't understand why you waste supplies on your planner lol either I waste it or it keeps collecting dust....

.

 I even managed to pull out those stickers I got some yrs back now if I can find my brown pen to add in my appointment addresses


Okay I feel a little better about scrapping tonight. I might try another simple card before I go to bed just to redeem myself from that epic fail card


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...