Tuesday, June 2, 2015

SOC Blogger Challenge

Hello crafters today I am particpating with 

SOC Blogger Challenge-Prompt for May 25-June 7.


the challenge is to pull out those beach pictures, die cuts, stamps, and embellies to use on your warm-weather themed creations!

So I had a blast looking back at hubby and my Anniversary pictures (more to come) I used my Explore to cut the images and I inked them with distress ink. I pulled out some old stickers from my pile from the beginning of time. The paper is from CTMH Seaside



This image is just chillin what I would love to be doing right now back on the beach with a non alcoholic drink.






I even got the journaling done yeah me :)

Be Bless



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute page. Love the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute LO! I love your scenery and that cute little lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...