Saturday, June 13, 2015

SOC Blogger Challenge 9

Good morning crafters, I finally found some time to do a simple challenge over at SOC all forms of embossing.

So I pulled out some of those spillbinder dies that I got on that good price at Michael's last month. I also pulled out my stamps of life Wishes die. I saw a video this morning where she used some deco foam and ran it through her cuttlebug. I went into my room and pulled out my dollar foam and ran it trough my vag a bond and pressed the deco foil on it and I love how it came out


 Here is a close up of the deco foil on the dollar tree foam word wishes


be bless

4 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...