Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Easter PL

I got an email with these cute PL printable cards and I knew I still needed to scrap my Easter pictures. I have so many pictures that need to be scrapped it isn't funny. I think this will be the quickest way for me to get them all done is PL



These cards are also from that website  I even pulled out the clear sheet (Beautiful) from my stash. I don't remember what company because I have them in a photo container



I am sure I will not get any scrapping done tonight since I have a late appointment for work and will not feel like anything.


Be Bless until the next posting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...