Saturday, May 9, 2015

May Listersgottalist

Hello crafters, I thought I would try my hands at this challenge listersgottalist. I started it last Sunday when we got back from vacation but that was as far as I got. I worked mad crazy hours last week and thought I would be able to catch up over the weekend WRONG I only got to day 4 and next week is going to be a busy work week as well so I might have to let this challenge go because I am and will be to far behind, 










I do like the idea of using scraps in my room to play with





now I must try and make my Mother in law a card so we can give it to her tomorrow but I didn't bring my stamps hope I can come up with something real quick.

Be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...