Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Last day of school

Hello crafters, I am getting so bad about crafting and blogging. My grandsons last day of school was Friday and he asked me to make him a shirt and I said what do you want on it.Of course he wanted his name and he number 13 then he asked for the symbol of West Virginia on his shoulder well I don't follow sports but thank goodness for google I found that image and used the Explore machine to import it in and cut. Happy little 8 yr old. They had outdoor gym day outside and he love the sack race.




I think it came out well but he loved it and that was all that matters


until the next posting have a bless one




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...