Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Graduation


Good morning crafters, yesterday two of my grand daughters graduated from Pre K. I didn't find out about one of them until the night before so I didn't get to personalize her card I just had to make a real simple card. On the this first one for Lily I used the explore machine to cut it and an Anna Griffin folder to emboss it. I had some stickers from last yr or the yr before that I used the Graduation flag.


I used the pen to personalize the inside of the card



This  is the real simple one that I just cut and used another Walmart sticker for the congrats



Lily, Sunny and little Khloe


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...