Monday, May 11, 2015

Deco Foil


Hello Crafters, I prayed all the mother's, grandmothers and step in moms had a wonderful day. I know I did at my in laws. We started out at church and my mother in law loves to have her family come to her church and of course she had the most family there.  On the drive up there I watch one of Chandi's video over the deco foil and I knew I had all the stuff at home so when we got home tonight I knew I had to play with it. So I printed out a silhouette image I found on line for my deco planner for work. I know I am going to have fun with this if I can find some time lol



be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...