Thursday, April 9, 2015

Simple Birthday Card

Good morning crafters, I am home sick on day two. I went to the doctor to find out I was running a fever of 102 they took a strep test I don't have that but some type of virus. I just don't feel 100% and my grandson said his classmates birthday was today could I make her a card. Well I did my best this morning to make it not my best work. I used one of Miss Kates Cuttables and I so missed the cut up but he likes it so it is done. I used some scraps to make the card and I added a wobble on the cake. I used two didn't stamp sets from stamps of life and bling




Well I think I will go lay back down my head is starting to spend so much for trying to work today from home

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...