Sunday, April 19, 2015

Empire Challenge #5



This has been such a busy busy week. We are trying to get ready for our Anniversary trip so no time for scraping since I am giving my job 120 so I wont be so backed up wen we get back.

This week's challenge is Lucious the Lion - it must have a record album and the word Family on the card. Well as you can see I didn't put family so when I submitted it on SOC I added a flag with family

I need to get some more markers just can't seem to get the black hair down but I am getting better with each week challenge.



 
 
I used my wink of stella pens for his shirt I just couldn't resist giving him some bling bling.
 




Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...