Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Welcome Baby Josiah


I am running a little late for today's posting but it is done. I made this for my friend co worker Denise who is an Auntie for the first time. They welcomed little Josiah to the world on Monday and he is a fighter he spent three days in NIC but tonight GOD is good he is doing well and in his mother's arms. 


I made this card using Carta bella Baby Mine and another one from my scrap. The stamp is from stamps of life along with the die for the onesie. 


I put it on a wobble.



and since GOD had Josiah in his hand the hold time I think Psalm 92:4 was just the right touch

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...