Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekend completes

Good evening crafters, well I didn't get done as much as I wanted to this weekend which is a shame since I was snowed in. I haven't been out the house since Friday oh well blame it on the lack of mojo. Well I managed to clean up my main craft room and I was able to make this card with my Explore machine. I used the new Anna Griffin cartridge set that I purchased on HSN and I just love it. I also used one of her kits the Garden one for the emblishments on this card.


I used the pen to do the inside of this card now I wish I would have used a red pen for the drawing of the flower. The pink card was in the Garden stack and I just ran it threw one of Anna's embossing folders and added some want to scrap bling



The inside sentiment was on that cartridge and I just love it



Tonight I went in my spare room to clean off my table that I have my Christmas album that is still not finished well after I cleaned up I had this Project life layout that I started awhile back when I got in my CTMH order I believe it was so noted but it was only for that month. Well I pulled out some pics of hubby and I and worked it, 




I have two more areas to tackle hopefully this week one being my Project life area so out of control because I love how these two sheets came together so quick and easy and so many pictures I need to get in the albums. Pray my mojo continues to come home so I can knock these projects out.

Be Bless




1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...