Tuesday, March 31, 2015

PL page


Good evening tonight is the last posting for the month of March and I must say it was fun but I am tired. I have been working extra hours and coming home to attend to the family and do a quick project is a little tiring. So tonight I just went and grabbed a few pics of my sister and I cruise and did a quick layout. I used CTMH Surfs Up cards and acetate  card that I threw out the package cover so I am not sure which company it comes from. I just need to go back and write down my journaling on the cards.



Until my next posting
Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...