Tuesday, March 3, 2015

You've Got a Friend in Me

Good evening. I thought I make a quick card tonight. I saw a video  from Maymay video on youtube and I knew I wanted to do those cards with my explore machine. Well I didn't do either card she did but I made a card from Sophisticated Soiree cartridge and I like how it came . The stamp is from CTMH You got a friend in me. The paper is a kit pack my sister saw at Ross and thought of me :)

 After talking with my BFF;s today Treva stated she is going to challenge herself to post to her blog everyday this month for National Craft Month and me with my in/out mojo said I will play along so I am really going to try and do something everyday 


I left the inside blank so when it comes time to sending this out it will just get whatever stamp that will fit the occasion 



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...