Monday, March 9, 2015

Desk to Done #51

Good evening crafters, I was behind again on another challenge that I like to follow on FB Desk to Done. I just looked and she has put up 52 so I need to crack the whip. I used this old old kit from Crate Paper Prudence Collection I think the only reason I bought this was that it had a lot of brown my second favorite color but you can't tell with all the green I pulled out for this layout.


.
I used the emblishments that came along with the kit all except the thickers for Mississippi that was in my other stash lol


So sad that my grandson doesn't remember this at all it was maybe a couple of yrs ago when my sister lived in South Haven Mississippi great memories





I even pulled out the sewing machine and stitched up the sides 


well another day and one more project complete

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...