Saturday, February 7, 2015

S.M.C.O.F #8 Altered Large Matchbox

Good Saturday to you crafty friend. Today I was honored to participate in the Saturday Morning Challenge Of Friends on YT
and today's challenge was to create a large Matchbox and alter it and put in anything you want. Well you no mojo is still not at my house so all I could think of was this simple box for my oldest grandson. He loves Minecraft and this sticker was on my table because I had plan on making a LO awhile back but didn't do it. So I thought I could use that and the ctmh stamp and a printable online to complete this box. All and all I am happy with the turn out and that I was able to complete a project.


1

I saw a easel matchbox all dolled up but I wasn't int the dolling so I just added it to his box and it is my still simple and done.








I am going to add this layout that I just completed to this post for a picture I took yesterday for Go Red day and I am happy with the outcome of it as well. I am hoping tonight I might can get some LO done but I don't have any pictures up here in Kansas with me so we will see how it goes.





I love the title I made it with my scan and cut I really have to watch some videos on how to use that machine. All the papers are from my stash along with emblishments. I really on this kick of not going to Hobby Lobby, Michael s or Joann's.....got to stay away and use what I have


Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...