Saturday, February 28, 2015

More Waterfall Folio's

Hello crafters, I can't believe my mojo has left again. I finally finished my last waterfall folio for these things to be so simple it just took me forever to get them done. I completed two other ones but I took the pictures off my phone already so I can't show them.

On this one I used Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane kit from Tuesday Morning. 
This is my girlfriend Tiffany and hubby Ronald. They both celebrated a birthday last week so I wanted to add both of them in the picture.


I love these kits the baby and emblishments go so well


This was us together last yr at her fathers home going.


This next one is for my girlfriend Roshanta we went to school together. This paper kit I used was Cosmo Cricket Evangeline. 



I had to add the stamp "I didn't forget your Birthday from CTMH because honestly I didn't just that darn mojo has left


I really love how these flow with all the matching paper.


This is us at her church she is a Pastors wife and when I get a chance to go home I do go to there church and get spiritual feed....love my girls to death

Someone please send my mojo home. I did manage to go in my scrap room and clean it up so hopefully I will be ready to spread my wings and get in the crafty mood.

Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't look like your Mojo left to me! Great job I this and beautiful ladies in the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...