Sunday, February 1, 2015

Mojo please come home

It is over two weeks and my mojo is still not home. I made myself get up and come in my room this evening to make the grand kids some shirts. I used my favorite go to machine the Explore to make the shirts. I just typed in Hearts and went from there. I used a font call Valentine for all the shirts 

sorry about the light but it is such an ugly day out 






for the girls shirts I used the negative cut for the back of their shirt.











I saw this shirt on an email I get from group deals and I straight scrap lifted it for the boys



I wanted to make some pretty cards for my grand daughters but I just didn't have anything in me so they are getting simple cards along with a goodie bag






Pray my mojo comes home I am so behind on a lot of projects from last month that I said I was going to follow threw on those challenges but when it comes back I will continue better late than never....

I will link this to SOC Bloggers

Be Bless

4 comments:

  1. mojo looks good to me! the shirts are adorable and the cards are just right for valentine's day! i find that when i;m not feeling it sometimes i just need a break. so i say dont feel too bad about it. but it is good you got in your craft room and madesome goodies. they look great. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirts, Iike the embossing on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it sure looks like you have your MOJO back! Those shirts are too cute, I especially love the one with the tie! Sometimes a break is good; don't worry, you still got it! Hugs from your SOC sistah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...