Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Cheval

Don't you just love when your mojo comes home and let you play  lol

Well mine is here in time for my BFF Birthday. I followed along Ginger at My Sisters Scrapper  to make this waterfall folio and I love it. It was simple and easy. It has been on my wish list for every to make but I hate measuring and mojo wouldn't even let me try so I pulled out this paper kit I bought awhile back from Authentique Grace and it is more for Mothers day but I love the paper and emblishments that came with it.




I was in a rush to get it in the mail and didn't get a chance to take good photos



This is my classmate Cheval along with her niece. I lived across the street from Cheval growing up and such a sweet family. I can remember girl scouts when myself and my sister would go to the functions along with Cheval and her dad because in my house hold it was just my mom. So it was wonderful that Cheval would loan out her dad to us. Such wonderful memories I will cherish them for every.





I then switched to the card I knew I wanted to use a flip it because it is so simple and I have a lot of paper and scraps left of the Grace. I love how the card came out as well


both stamps are from CTMH and want to scrap bling


Happy 29th stamp is from Stamps of Life

Happy Birthday Cheval we love you

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...