Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday completes

Hello crafters, I didn't feel like smashing last night so I completed challenge 10 & 11 tonight. The first one is what is your favorite couple well I have to go with hubby and myself lol. We took this picture back on Thanksgiving at his mom's. It is a real simple page but it is complete


challenge 11 is try a new recipe. I fixed banana nut bread for the first time and hubby loved it so much that I will be fixing some more this week when the banana ripe. I know it looks burnt but it wasn't but going by the recipe I would have if I left it in 10 more mins. 




I did a two page spread using CTMH Ariana paper pack. Trying to use it up. I found some more pics of my grand daughter Sunny who is 4 now so sad that these pics are just sitting in a box got to keep this energy moving and get them done.




I just love these papers




Until tomorrow be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...