Thursday, January 15, 2015

Happy Birthday to my oldest daughter

Today is my oldest daughter Kendra's birthday she turned 28 today. Hard to believe that the Lord blessed me with this girl. I tell you though she really gave me the blues in her teenage yrs but I couldn't ask for a better woman as my daughter. 
I made this quick simple card for her. She isn't a fancy girl like her mother so she will like this card and the sentiment is so fitting I had to figure out her age today before posting I know sad right. 


she is the sweetest thing when she wants to be.

I used Stamps of Life paper for the card.


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...