Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy Birthday to my baby boy Jalen

It is hard to believe that 17 yrs ago God blessed me with this little boy. Wow looking back at this picture I look so young. My son was delivered to me at 7:02 that morning. I remember my water breaking about 3 am but since I was scheduled for a c section that next morning the doctor let me go through the whole darn labor process and that morning I was admitting into surgery



My son looked like me at birth but now he totally looks like his dad


This is my birthday boy all grown up.....Happy Birthday baby Mom and Dad love you to pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...