Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Grandson's homework assignment

Today my grandson's teacher comes over to me and states that he doesn't have to do this assignment since he just started at this school last week. My grandson tells the teacher my Nana is a scrapper she can do it lol

The assignment is to complete a tri fold board over a book that he has read and it is due tomorrow lol





this is the book he read pretty simple



and this is the best I could come up with after I finished work tonight. I pulled out the Explore machine and guess how many pages for the cuts - 45 well since I was in a rush I didn't merge the pages together and I don't have any 12x24 paper urggg


all and all he is happy with the quick project done and now off to bed...hopefully tomorrow I can get back to my challenges since I am a few days behind now another urggg

be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...