Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday Night Challenge


Hello crafters I have completed my page 2 for Kay's smash book challenge. Today challenge is to write about your goals for this year mine is simple like me. I just want to grow closer to God and stay healthy and to be a better me. I am back at my OKLA home now so I will be working in the smash book





tonight over at Scraps of Color is Friday Night Challenge we had 3 challenges
Make an ATC, bookmark, door hanger or a small piece of wall art that includes:
  • your “one little word” for 2015,
  • the picture you chose to represent your word,
  • the year “2015”
  • paint, ink or mist
  • at least one flourish,
  • at least THREE brads, pebbles, etc.



challenge 2


Create a card (shape and size your choice) using any color cardstock for the base. Use a screen/mask/template to create a background on white or off-white cardstock (using ink, chalk, mists, etc. in whatever color(s) you choose) that will become the top layer of the card. Add:
  • something with a smile (stamp, diecut, sticker, etc.)
  • a sentiment that includes the word “Happy” or “Happiness”
  • one or more pennants or flags
  • some ribbon or twine
  • OPTIONAL: Your choice of any additional embellishments or images




and last one is to make a card based on this sketch



Be Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...