Saturday, January 10, 2015

Desk to Done and PL



Hello crafters, I managed to get a layout done from Tiare Desk to Done #48, I need to go back and get some more of her sketches done but I am looking forward so I will try and stay up with it from today on.

I used CTMH kit Ariana to make this layout and I need to pull out more of my grand daughters pictures and finish up the kit and be done with it. I used the stamp set that came with the kit. I used some modeling past with some pink paint on my stencil. When I purchase the kits I always buy all the emblishments that go with it so the flowers, the bow are from the kit. I used a wood camera veneer  and ran it through the modeling paste and paint. 

I had an old flair from a few yrs back that went well on the page







This is my PL page for 2015. I will not be doing a daily or even monthly I will just do the pages as I feel. I am not very good at keeping up with a schedule of scrapping so I will do these pages as the mood hits. 
    ..
I cut the title with the explore machine and added some thickers for 2015

I pulled out some stamps from CTMH that I got from last month's order again trying to really use what I have and especially the new stuff that comes in the door.





I enjoyed doing this page but now I really need to finish my Dec daily PL which wasn't a daily I couldn't take pictures everyday since it was just hubby and I no need to snap one for us resting lol

Oh well back to crafting before it is time to hit the sack


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...