Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Fresh Start

Happy New Year crafters, GOD is good to let us see another year. So sorry for the ones that didn't make it thinking of my grand son right now he would have been a year old on the 4th so we have some hard times coming up this week.



Well today I felt great to get in my space and create. I used Freshly Made Sketch 167 to make these first two cards same sketch just different paper. I used Stamps of Life kit to make the first card. I also used the Anna Griffin heart die. I am loving Stamps of Life paper in this kit.

I loved the sketch so much here is card number two. I used my minds eye funday 6x6 paper on this card and Stamps of Life die Celebrate and want to scrap bling




Okay on this one here is a challenge from Kay from YT, FB and instagram 
It is a 30 day challenge for your smashbook. Well since I am at my Kansas house I didn't bring a smash book with me so when I get back to my OKLA home I will have paste them in. First challenge was to pick your favorite pic of yourself. This one was taking earlier this summer when I was just at my right size. I am currently working to get back to that me of toning up. I used my explore to cut the title from graphically speaking and Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage for the paper and the number 1. I went in my stage for the other things. It felt good to shake the dust off of my supplies and use them. 








These were from years ago from scenic route 



Next was a challenge over on at Victoria Marie FB page 
Here is the recipe:
3 patterned papers
2 cardstocks
1 washi tape or other trim
1 flair badge
2 die cuts (premade or homemade)
A dash of metallic
Sprinkles (splatters)

I used Create Paper Boys Rule and my explore to cut the title Cousins and the little car. This is my grand son Kai and his cousin Rikita got him the little toy and he loves that thing.










I am so enjoying these layouts and the idea of getting the pictures out of the box and on paper. I will be back tomorrow with more layouts. 

Be Bless


2 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards. I'm so glad you were inspired to make two using our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous mix of projects! Your cards are just beautiful and you've used the perfect mix of colours and papers. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...