Friday, December 26, 2014

Wedding Gifts

Hello Crafters, I am finishing up a few last min gifts from last month. My husbands nephew got married and I just ran out of time and didn't get my gifts turned in on time. I made this card using the Artfully sent cricut cartridge and I loved how it came out. I had a old stamp from for the wedding

The inside is a pop up. I also used the explore machine to write on the inside




I took some dollar tree glasses and put their initials on. 
I love to embroidery the towels so I had to make a set of them for them. I used the font from JuJu 



Then I tried my hand at a split window letter. Not to happy with this one because I had problems with the little bubbles but that is okay.


and here is the cute wedding couple



Be Bless


1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...