Thursday, December 11, 2014

Silver an Gold

Good morning, todays challenge over at SOC is Silver and Gold. I used my Anna Griffin die for the tree and star then I used my Stamps of Life die for the word Merry. The paper I used was from paper studio last yr stash 




The stamps inside I used were from S&P retired





Monday one of my younger co workers was excepted into grad school in VA and she will be leaving next week. So I completed her scraf and made her a little book we could snap pictures and write in.

Can you believe I have had the yourstory for 3 yrs and never used it. I know shame on me and this is such a quick gift. The name of the project I work on is called MIECHV so I just used some thickers and the paper stack from Create Paper from Tuesday Morning 


some what to scrap bling





now I have to finish the rest of my co workers scarfs and that will be a wrap only 4 more to go this morning. 






The bulk of my Christmas cards are done and mailed off thanks to Anna Griffin bundle.




It is a wrap....Be Bless



1 comment:

  1. i love your gold and silver bling and also the sweet present for your co-worker! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...