Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Lily

Today is my oldest grand daughter Lily's birthday she turned 5. I saw this cute simple tri fold card that the non crafty crafter provided. Next time I will adjust it so I can get a 5x7 card but I just love the ease of it.





I used DCWV Dots, Stripes and Plaids for the matting paper.  I used CTMH stamp  of the month cutie pie set along with Stamps of Life greetings4birthday set. 



I ran into Target and picked out this shirt and pants and ran to my Explore machine to cut out her name and the 5, crown to make this cute little shirt. (she loved it)






We went to Celebration with them tonight to celebrate Lily's birthday and the girls just had a blast. Just reminds me of how old I am getting. Nana and Papa is ready to crash so until next post 


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...