Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Belated Birthday


Well crafters it is that time where we are coming to the end of a year. I think this year for me has been a good crafty one. I am praying 2015 will be an even better one of spend less and use up what I got.

Yesterday was my sister in law Renee' birthday and because I was on the road so much I didn't get a chance to get this card made on time. I was watching a video earlier from Lorrie  and I loved her card and straight scrap lifted it. Can I just say I just love love love my Explore machine. 


I used the pen to write the inside sentiment.





Until the next post 
Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...