Monday, December 15, 2014

Another Christmas Card

Good evening, I thought I was finish with my Christmas cards but we received one in the mail from my husbands niece so back to the scrap room I went. I had been thinking of gingerbread so I went to my explore machine and cute the images out for his niece and her husband. I used an AC pack
from Tuesday Morning. 


Stamps of Life stamp for Merry Christmas and some bling I got at the .99 cent store in Dallas...(love that store just wish we had one in OKLA)

 another Stamps of Life stamp



I so took my girl Danita's design for my  grand kids bag that I need to go back and buy more because I got to much stuff in these 


I made tags also for each grand child with the left over gingerbread kids. I just wish I knew how to do a inset of the tag








Only a few more items to do and bag up and it is really a wrap

Be Bless





1 comment:

  1. Cute tags, card and bags! Have a wonderful holiday Felisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...