Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Sherrie

Today is my good friend Sherrie birthday. I met Sherrie 7 yrs ago and we have been friends since.  I made this simple card for her this evening for her surprise birthday dinner that her husband had called me and asked if I could make it


I used the CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge for this simple card. I just love how it came out. I used the DCWV stack Cherry Lemonade  



the stamp is from S&P Company.



Can I just say I LOVE this cartridge and I love Sherrie and William (oh and I hooked this young couple up and they have been married 6 yrs)


Be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...