Friday, September 19, 2014

SOC Friday Night Chat


Hey Crafters, tonight over at Scraps of Color we celebrated the Diva Viv retirement of the Air Force of 26 yrs. You have to take your hat off to someone who can give our country that much dedication. 

We had 3 challenges and the first one was 

  • Challenge #1 Make a card for Any Hero. No seasonal, no glitter but stickles ok, standard size or 5 x 6.5. Address to Dear Hero or Hello. No envelopes needed. Write a personal note. Going to Operation Write Home, 35205 13th Pl SW, Federal Way, WA 98023
I haven't used stickles in forever so as you can see I messed it up but oh well.




Challenge #2 Use sketch to make a card using brown and pink. Include a sentiment with Hello, hi, how are you etc. 

I don't have the picture of the sketch 





Challenge # 3 Create a card any size about friendship. You must have bling, bling, use a border punch and you must have flowers

I used my sizzix die on this one and I dug out my stamps and I can't believe all the ones I have just amazed another reason I love FNC I get to pull out things I hadn't thought of in awhile



Job well done Viv, enjoy your retirement 
be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...