Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Super Hero - Happy Birthday




Today is my wonderful hubby birthday and if you know he you know he thinks he is the real superman so I thought this card would be fitting for him. I used Sweet Sunday sketch for this card.
I remember why I never liked this cartridge. I hate to fight with all those pieces and I am sure some didn't make it on the image. I used S&P stamps





sorry I had to run out the door when I made his and I didn't know that I took a terrible picture


I also made him some shirts.






and my stud muffin

Happy Birthday baby

be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...