Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cricut Artfully Sent first cut


Hello crafters, yesterday was one of those days that really took a toll on me. So when I got home I had a package from CTMH with my new goodies. I was so stressed last night I wanted to the last minute to open the box and decided I at least wanted to cut out something. I couldn't get the Cricut Design to open since they were making updates so I went to the Expression and low and behold I need a new blade so don't look to hard at the cuts. I thought this pop up card was really pretty


I do have a complaint on the book. I thought the images were so small I couldn't tell what half of them were in the book so I had to pull out the magnify glass


 bad cuts


 very bad cuts but I no the Explore will cut way better



I do love how easy the card was




As always be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...