Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunny Birthday Party

Good Sunday crafters, today we celebrated my grand daughter Sunny's 4 today. Last night I used my explore to create this card and envelope I pulled out my thickers and thought I had enough in my stash but I didn't have a S but I used the z and I don't think it looks that bad. My girl Danita has me hooked on the 5x7 cards thanks girl. 

remember those stamps I bought yesterday I pulled them out and used it on this card as well. 

Stamps of Life stamps candles4birthday  and morecandles2stamp 

I even pulled out my wink of stellar pens to add a little sparkle to the candles 

funny thing about this image I used the cricut design space with the explore and I had the card at 5x7 but once it cut out this would not do for a card but it worked to add to the front of the envelope. 

This is Sunny princess girl and her mom pulling out the candles....where does the time go

I found this Fondue pot at Target so it matched my card well and plus my grand daughter loves to be in the kitchen with her mom so I know they will have fun with this item.


This is a picture of all three of my grand daughters.......they are growing so fast :(

Be bless


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and family; Happy 4th Birthday Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I l-o-v-e this card!!! Don't you love the 5x7 cards? more room to play. I have thickers, never thought about using them. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...