Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Lois

Happy Sunday Crafters, today is my Mother in Law Lois birthday. I got the idea for this card from Bird Cards I used my Anna Griffin folders to emboss and the cut out then then last I used the It's Time to Celebrate from another Anna Griffin box of goodies
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The inside stamp is from ctmp B1442 Belated Birthday Occasions (I had completed this at night and had Hubby to sign it because he leaves early before I get out of bed and I wanted it in the mail the next morning
 
 
Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, make me think I need some of those AG folders.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...