Monday, August 11, 2014

A few layouts

Hello crafters, last night I made up my mind that I wanted to do some layouts. For this first one I used the sketch from Creative Scrappers 275 Well I still have a lot of pictures from the cruise that need to be put in the album so I pulled out this Tommy kit from CTMH 




The title was in my stash and I spray painted it



these are my PL pages using my latest online purchase from We R Memory Keepers Jet set




This layout I used Desk to Dawn sketch for it and I cut the title out on my Explore and I had some sand that I brought back from the cruise and glued it down. I got the wooden pieces from a garage sale find. The paper is DCWV Hey Sailor  



be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, great LOs; I see those matching shirts...did you cut the pin wheel or was it a part of a kit?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...