Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wedding Day


Hello crafters, today is my husband niece wedding and I asked my sister in law what Katelyn colors were and this is a picture that she sent me so I thought what could I do last minute to make for today.




This is the card I came up with, I used my silhouette to make the couple and the Mr. & Mrs.I used my embossing folders to the silver paper. I added a lot of bling to the card and a stamp from CTMH.




This is another CTMH stamps for the inside



Here is the towels with the last name and off hand I can't remember the font that I used









Here is a bag that I found at Ross and I used my CTMH stamp to put the image on the white space


well be bless we are off to the wedding 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...