Thursday, July 31, 2014

My weight pocket life jounal


Good evening crafters, I just wanted to pop in real quick and share a few pages in my life pocket project journal. I am so loving this weight journey right now. I love my cycling class and my new goal for August is to get in 20 miles a day (wish me luck)
 
 
 
 
I can't tell you which cards I am using I just put them all in a CTMH organizer and just pull them out and go
 

 
Still have a little way to go for my goal of 130lbs but I will get there. I really got to get back on the floor and do my sit ups belly is still hanging lol
 
 
 
 
Most of the days you can find me smiling all the time "LIFE IS GOOD"
 
 
 
This was the dress that I wore to my husband niece wedding two weeks ago and guess what it was a  size 4. I have never wore a 4 but GOD is good....
 
 
 
as always be bless


1 comment:

  1. Good for you Felisa, it has a long time since I seen 4! You airs such an inspiration! Enjoy your birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...