Sunday, July 27, 2014

Memory album

Today I went to the gym and did my workout but I always take my iPad and watch videos and read my email. I saw these yum yum cinnamon rolls with bacon wrapped in it  and knew I had to have them. So when I left the gym I went straight to the grocery store and purchased them. The can came with 5 and my husband is sitting right here as I am typing this to make sure I tell you that I ate 3 lol. 



I was asked to make a memory album for a friend who lost her Aunt at the age of 93. It is hard for me to make an album for someone else and no pictures. An album is not complete without pictures but this is what I came up with. 




I kept it simple and I used a stack from Crate Paper that I got at Tuesday Morning awhile back







This is my least fondest pages but I am done and I was out of ideas 



I added some blank papers in the end (not shown) for her to add her journaling. 

as always be bless


1 comment:

  1. Lovely work on the journal, I am so envious that you completed a proejct like that. I always start with good intentions but never get anything done. And now you have me wanting a cinnamon bun, they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...