Saturday, July 26, 2014

Christmas in July



Hello crafters, I finally finished my 5 Christmas cards for two challenges over at SOC. 

Sistah/Brother Challenge

Week 30: Christmas in July.  
Christmas is a little over five months away, but it will be here before you know it! So the challenge is to make holiday cards, pages/mini albums, mixed media and altered art projects! However, if you're just not ready to "go there" with the holidays yet, it's no problem! Just create an everyday project featuring the colors (in any combination) from the photo above. 

July 2015 - Christmas In July Creative Challenge




I used my explore to create all the simple cards tonight















Be Bless

4 comments:

  1. wow, you've gotten a great head start on the holidays. these are all lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good for you getting five great cards completed in one setting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the single tree is my favorite they all are really nice good job getting them all done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...