Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bridal shower cards


Good evening, I finally finished some cards my friend asked me to do for her sister paper that she is giving. I used the silhouette to make these cards and I didn't want a small card so I made them about 7x6 odd size but it worked for me. I even used the same paper to make the envelops. 


These suckers were a mess to lace up and I should have put eyelets in it but I waited to the last moment to get them to her so no eyelets


On the inside I used the Explorer to type out her info the the party.




Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...