Friday, July 18, 2014

Birthday Cards

Good morning crafters, I am really getting bad at not posting but I completed 2 quick cards and I managed to get them mailed out on time. This first card was for a lady I used to go to a monthly scrap class with. She turned 93 what a blessing so I made this card using the  Explorer with several different cart sorry I didn't write it down. I really like how simple and quick this card came out.

 
I used my wink stellers to color in the candles and one of those fiskar punches for the boarder at the bottom



This next card was for my brother in law


I tried to keep it masculine as I could and I believe I used someone sketch but again I didn't write it down busy work week I will try to do better next week

Have a wonderful bless weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...