Saturday, May 31, 2014

Last Day of school


Yesterday was the last day of school for my son and grand son. I made my grand son a shirt from this blog with the SVG and bought him a fabric pen to write his name and his classmates name on it. 










As you can see he was excited but he is really sad about leaving 1st grade. He wants to stay in 1st grade so I had to explain to him that he has past it and it is time to move on and his friends will be going with him.



I didn't get a shot of him with all the names written on it because I was in a rush to get back to work but I got him running to me



Until next time be bless



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...