Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy Birthday to my sister Tracey and my brother in law Kevin


Today is my little sister Tracey and one of my favorite brother in laws birthday

I started with this card from gate fold card off splitcosterstampers  it has been awhile since I have done a gate fold and forgot how simple and fun they are



I used paper from a fancy pants stack but I didn't right it down and I am not home to look for it while posting



I believe the stamps are from S&P company


this card is for my brother in law Kevin who collects Allis Chalmers tractors and I thought this card was perfect for him. I went in my scrap been for the card stock



as always Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Like the background paper on the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your cards. These are so nice and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...