Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What's up Tuesday

 
 
 
I scored on some tee shirts at a store for $1.99 for KD and he asked me for a Thunder shirt but I wanted to make something more simple so I pulled out the explore machine and looked for basketball images. I used the sports mania cartridge for shoot2
 
 
 
The font for Barkus is team spirit
 
 
and this is the future NBA star little KD
 
 
 
 
 
 Then I saw on FB this pony beads so I went to Walmart and purchased a couple of bags


 
 
I really love how they came out. Walmart didn't have any black ones so I went to Joann's and Michaels and purchased a couple of bags. No more spending on enamel dots for me :)
 
Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Awesome shirt!! I bought some pony beads and still have not made the enamel dots yet.. Maybe today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felisa, I'm loving the t-shirt and the enamel dots. I was afraid to try that method until someone I actually know did it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...