Friday, April 18, 2014

More Easter Cards

 
 
I mailed off some more cards. I like that I would make 5 cuts and then come back to lay down the card it made it go fast except for the evenings I didn't have the energy or time to get them down
 
 
I am terrible I didn't write down where the images came from. I was using my silhouette and explore machine when I was in the mood to cut all my images.
 
I did use again my Anna Griffin die for the white frame then I scanned it into my silhouette and made a shadow for it.
 
Until tomorrow, I have a few more to close out this Easter
 
Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...