Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Birthday KD

Today is my oldest grandson KD's birthday. I got up last night to make him this quick shirt to wear to school today in his fav color red.
 
I knew I needed to make him a card as well and I used the same image from doodle charms as his shirt to make the cupcake card and added some skittles to the front. The stamp was from an old stamp set from S&P 
 
 
 
Tonight I let him choose where he wanted to go for his birthday and he chose Incredible Pizza and we had a blast tonight
 
 
 
Well time for bed so we can get up and do it all over again.....Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...